[CUCBC Captains] Photos and videos of Lents

Ihate Grassy ihategrassy at live.co.uk
Thu Feb 28 00:08:03 GMT 2013

Dear all,

British Rowing has recently established a Youth Panel for rowers aged
members to get involved in running sports.  Fifty-five BR members
responded to an article in Regatta and a small group has been
established reporting into BR.
(http://www.britishrowing.org/news/2012/november/5/new-forum-panel-young-rowers)

We have now been advised that the Eastern Region needs its own Youth
Panel and it has been suggested that there should be a representative
on the Regional Council to represent the age group, who could then be
put forward to the national body. Rebecca Goyder-Smith and Tim Orme
from the University of Hertfordshire have agreed to see what interest
there is in the region for forming such a group.

I would be grateful if you could circulate this to your clubs so that
those who are interested can contact Rebecca and Tim who I have copied
in above.

With thanks,
Holly

--
Dr Holly Hedgeland
British Rowing National Council Eastern Representative (University and