[CUCBC Captains] Fwd: Swift Racing boats for Cambridge Colleges

Holly Hedgeland holly at cucbc.org
Fri Feb 22 21:31:10 GMT 2013

Dear all

I am still short of umpires to run races next week.

The following divisions do not have enough people to go ahead currently:

Tuesday - all divisions!!!
Wednesday - W3, M3, W1
Thursday - W2, M2, W1
Friday - W3, W2, W1

I strongly urge people to sign up to umpire. If we don't get enough people,
the races simply will not run...

Please sign up at http://www.cucbc.org/bumps/umpires.

All we require is that you have rowed or coxed in at least 2 sets of bumps
before.

Many thanks
Tom Grimble
CUCBC Honorary Secretary