[CUCBC Captains] Fwd: [CUCBC Exec Committee] Borrowing Boats for BUCS

Dan Wilkins dan at cucbc.org
Tue Feb 12 14:05:33 GMT 2013

Dear All,

British Rowing have recently launched a much overdue, updated incident
reporting system. While considerably better from an administrative point
of view than its predecessor, I'm sure there will be some teethign
problems. If, having used the system, you have any comments or
suggestions please let me know and I will ensure they are passed onto
the relevant people.

I understand that the new system makes reporting a capsize incident
quicker and easier than previously. While I would encourage the use of
this option for singles, doubles and pairs that capsize with no outside
interference, I would still be inclined to treat capsizes of fours and
eights as justifying the more detailed procedure.

Regards,

Mark Jacobs
CUCBC Safety Advisor