[CUCBC Captains] Lent Bumps 2013 Getting-On Race

Tom Grimble tom at cucbc.org
Mon Feb 11 10:51:43 GMT 2013

Hi
First off, please ignore this email if you don't have any crews entered into Robinson Head, in which case I apologise for the spam.
1) I have attached general marshalling info for the day. I am aware that the rules of the race on the website have not been updated. Please pass the attached info onto your crews/bank parties as it is the most up to date.
2) A quick reminder that bank parties are limited to 3 members and the use of megaphones/loud-hailers/whistles is forbidden.
3) Please ensure that your crews have adequate clothing for the day, bearing in mind that they could be sat around for a while in a marshalling area.
4) Numbers will be available to collect from Lady Margaret Boat House from 12.30pm.
5) The  Final Draw will be available from the robinson college website from 11pm tonight.

Regards
Alex BiondiniRobinson Head Organiser