[CUCBC Captains] Clare Novices' Regatta - Results

Clare Novices' Regatta Team claregatta at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 11:39:46 GMT 2013

Dear all,

A massive thank you to everybody involved in Clare Novices’ Regatta this year. Congratulations to our winners: Christ’s B in the Women’s Plate event; LMBC B in the Men’s Plate; LMBC A in the Women’s Cup; and Jesus A in the Men’s Cup. Full results are attached, and will be uploaded to the website (along with photos of our winners) shortly.

As part of our efforts to keep improving CNR, we’d be extremely grateful if you could complete this short survey for us. It shouldn’t take more than 30 seconds to a minute, and is completely anonymous. The link’s here: http://svy.mk/1eOIkOt. (If the address looks weird, it’s because it’s a short link that takes you to ‘SurveyMonkey’, the website we’re using to administer the survey. No viruses, we promise!)

Best wishes,

Edward Mills
Senior Umpire, Clare Novices' Regatta 2013
facebook.com/ClareNovices
www.twitter.com/clarenovices