[CUCBC Captains] Environment Agency annual fisheries survey of the River Cam - 28-30 August 2013 inclusive

Philippa Noon river.manager at camconservators.org.uk
Tue Aug 27 11:15:01 BST 2013

Dear all

W1 of the champion of the Thames are training for the Boston marathon on the 15th of September. We are doing this as a sponsored row to help raise funds to buy our ladies captain an 'off road' wheelchair.

We have a trailer organised and wondered if any other Cambridge crews were interested in coming too. Please let me know if you or any of your crews may be interested in trailer space.

also, I know it's a long shot, but we have not managed to persuade anyone to tow the trailer yet, if there are any offers we will be eternally grateful.

Best wishes

Kate ( on behalf of Champs W1 ( Zephyrs ))

kd286 at cam.ac.uk