[CUCBC Captains] LBCs Course

Tom Grimble tom at cucbc.org
Mon Sep 17 13:45:38 BST 2012

Dear Boat Club Captains,

With the start of term approaching Cambridge University Women's Boat Club
is looking for enthusiastic and dedicated athletes and coxes for the 2013
Henley Boat Races. Could you forward the following to your Women's and
Coxes' lists please?

Many thanks,

Helena Schofield

Cambridge University Women's Boat Club is recruiting triallists for the
2012-13 season. The club had a successful season in 2012, taking victory in
the Newton Women's Openweight Boat Race, along with success in national
level competitions such as 9th place at WEHORR and gold medals at BUCS. We
are also excited to welcome a new head coach, Rob Baker, and continued
sponsorship from Newton Investment Management. We are looking to build on
this success this season, in the run up to the Women's Boat Race moving to
the Tideway in 2015.

Trialling with CUWBC is demanding and requires a great deal of commitment,
but you don't need to be an international athlete or cox, or even
necessarily in your college first boat - we're after potential, not ready
made heroes. If you think you have what it takes, please drop an email to: *
president at cuwbc.org* with any questions and with your details.

Trialling begins with a meeting at *16:00, Sunday 23rd September* at *Goldie
Boathouse *- please come along if you are interested.

Many thanks,
Helena Schofield

--
Helena Schofield

CUWBC President 2012-2013
Trinity Hall, Cambridge, CB2 1TJ
07722483629

If you wish to donate to one of the CUWBC funds please follow the link
below,
https://www.alumni.cam.ac.uk/giving/nonproj.php?jioudg6hhs7fadjmpsffvfhcs0&id=17