[CUCBC Captains] Uni IVs Results Day 1

Tom Grimble tom at cucbc.org
Mon Oct 29 21:04:46 GMT 2012

Dear Captains

I've had a few more offers of assistance to help run the races smoothly
next week.

I have now made a rota based on the number of entries from each college
plus subtractions for marshals already signed up.

If we don't have enough marshals the races either cannot run or will run
very slowly because we need a marshal with each racing pair.

The rota for each day is as follows:

*Monday*

   - Christs
   - Clare
   - Downing
   - Jesus
   - St Catherine's

*Tuesday*

   - Caius
   - Christs
   - Emmanuel
   - Jesus
   - Kings

*Wednesday*

   - Clare
   - Kings
   - Emmanuel
   - Queens'

*Thursday*

   - Girton
   - Homerton

*Friday*

   - LMBC

Please send me names and CRSids of the people you find to fill these slots
and I will add them to my marshals list then forward instructions later in
the weekend. Marshals are required between 13:30 and 15:30 each day
approximately and on many days we should finish quite early. Deadline for
getting names to me is 3pm tomorrow so I can distribute instructions that
evening!

Many thanks in advance for helping us get these races running.

Tom Grimble
CUCBC Honorary Secretary