[CUCBC Captains] Uni IVs Marshals rota

Tom Grimble tom at cucbc.org
Sat Oct 27 12:26:36 BST 2012

Dear all,

On Sundays 28th October and 4th November Cambridge Fish Preservation &
Angling Society is holding a Club Match on the River Cam between the
Penny Ferry public house, Chesterton and Clayhithe Bridge (ie all the
way beyond Baits Bite Lock).

Boats making passage along these reaches are asked to keep a look-out
for rods with lines/poles and to keep speed down to a minimum when
passing competitors.

Please be considerate towards competitors this weekend, and make sure
that the message is passed on to lower boats etc as well. This is not
a full closure to college crews, but if I do receive reports of
inconsiderate behaviour or uncontrolled novices bumping into lines
then I'm afraid one will be imposed for the 4th.

Thanks,
Holly

--
Dr Holly Hedgeland
Cambridge University Combined Boat Clubs