[CUCBC Captains] Restriction on Navigation - Sunday 28th and Sunday 4th

Holly Hedgeland holly at cucbc.org
Thu Oct 25 16:31:12 BST 2012

**Please pass this message on to anyone in your club who may be interested
in umpiring**

Dear all

University Fours is running next week (Monday 29th Oct - Friday 2nd Nov)
and we are looking for umpires to help with the smooth running of the races.

The draw and timetable have now been published and based on this we require
umpires from *1:30pm* until *3:30pm* on each day and perhaps a little bit
later on Friday. We will be meeting at the P&E at 1:30pm each day to
prepare for the races.

Umpiring is a really fun way to get much more involved in college rowing
and is almost certainly the best way to watch a race!

Please contact me if you are interested in helping on any of the days next
week.

Many thanks

Tom Grimble
CUCBC Honorary Secretary