[CUCBC Captains] Early Morning Rules - Reminder

Mark Jacobs mark at cucbc.org
Tue Oct 16 23:36:09 BST 2012

Dear College Captains,

The CUWBC started its Boat Race campaign a week and a half ago, we have
some strong returning athletes and generally a good squad, the athletes
have been training hard and are determined to produce three boats that will
beat Oxford on the 24th of March 2013.

We are however a bit short on numbers and competition for places needs to
be greater, if you have any athletes who are capable of 8:00 on a 2k or
under we would very much like to have a look at them. It would be my hope
that having athletes representing your college and boat club is something
that you all aspire to and only makes your boat club a better club to be
around. I also hope that the athletes who don't make boats are able to come
back with a positive experience and add to your college crews.

Please give me a call or email if you have anyone who may be interested or
perhaps hasn't thought about trialling but has the potential.

Kind regards,

Rob Baker
CUWBC Chief Coach
+44 7989395125