[CUCBC Captains] Fairbairns Races

Sam Bray - Fairbairns Secretary spb50 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 29 08:07:06 GMT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert Baker <rob at cuwbc.org>
Date: 26 November 2012 15:36
Subject: CUWBC trialling
To: Helena Schofield <hcs47 at cam.ac.uk>

Dear College Captains, could you please circulate this to your rowers -

All, the CUWBC is still a little low on numbers and I am opening up the
trials process to see if there are any rowers who are fit and would be
interested in entering into the trials. All I require is a 2k ergo score
and we will have a look at you after the fairbairns. There is the
opportunity to do trial eights and come for free to our training camp in
France.

We have a very good squad and at our recent ergo test the athletes have
improved on average by 15 seconds or more, so there is opportunity to enter
into a very good squad and be in a fast eight with the goal of beating
Oxford!

Any questions then please get in touch.

Best,

Rob Baker
CUWBC Chief Coach
+44 7989395125
rob at cuwbc.org

--
Helena Schofield

CUWBC President 2012-2013
Trinity Hall, Cambridge, CB2 1TJ
07722483629

If you wish to donate to one of the CUWBC funds please follow the link
below,
https://www.alumni.cam.ac.uk/giving/nonproj.php?jioudg6hhs7fadjmpsffvfhcs0&id=17