[CUCBC Captains] Fwd: CUWBC trialling

Helena Schofield president at cuwbc.org
Mon Nov 26 16:02:50 GMT 2012

Dear all,

After a large number of last minute requests for Sat races in the Women's
cup I have decided to adjust the racing schedule to avoid scratching half a
dozen crews. All women's cup races will now take place on Sat, please look
closely at the draw as your opposition may have changed slightly. I would
like to point out that I was only able to make such changes due to this
years cup not being full to capacity. The draw has been out for almost a
week and the provisional timetable of racing for at least a year! It really
is not acceptable to be asking for rearrangements so close to the day of
racing. Please bare this in mind for next year (and thanks to those who
warned me well in advance).

Changes to note are:

   - All women's cup races on Sat
   - As div 9 will now be overcrowded we ask that you turn up promptly and
   expect some overlap whilst marshalling
   - Women's plate round 2 will now marshal *on the reach at 14:30* on Thurs
   - Can all captains make sure their lbcs are aware of the above please

Kind regards,

Jordan Ward-Williams

CNR Senior Umpire