[CUCBC Captains] CNR Row throughs

Clare Regatta Team claregatta at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 18:12:39 GMT 2012

Hi All,

I am placing an Order with ADEC Marine for servicing and new life jackets (as required) and he is willing to come to Cambridge to service multiple clubs and arrange a set price for all.

I am happy to colate the order here and for ADEC to use the workshop for servicing ect, I think the best time would be the week after Fairburns personally then we know there would be less usage needed.

Anyway flyer attached ect.

Anton
Clare Boathouse
07811 286866