[CUCBC Captains] Fairbairn Cup Races entries- Deadline soon

Sam Bray spb50 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Nov 11 17:50:13 GMT 2012

Dear All,

Vardags Solicitors is looking into the possibilities around sponsoring one of the college boat clubs.  Our primary purpose is to raise awareness of the company within one of our key recruitment pools.  I appreciate that many of the colleges have deals already lined up with current sponsors.  If you are interested in a new sponsor to start in Lent Term then please let me know.  I would be keen to get a feel for what opportunities you can provide in terms of profile and what it would be likely to cost us.

Do not feel that you need to spell things out too simply, I rowed at Caius as a student in Cambridge and coached for several years afterwards so I understand the terminology and the format of the races, etc...

Kind regards,
Michael

Michael Gifford
Business Manager
Bell House, 8 Bell Yard
The Strand
London  WC2A 2JR
England
Tel: (0)207 404 9390
Fax: (0)207 404 8995
email: mgifford at vardags.com<mailto:mgifford at vardags.com>
www: www.vardags.com<blocked::http://www.ayeshavardag.com/>

[cid:image001.png at 01CDAC5A.C5382E80][Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: The Lawyer Awards][Description: MCA SHORTLISTED 12 BW SMALL]

Vardag Solicitors Ltd trading as Vardags, Company No 7199468, registered in England and Wales.  Registered office Bell House, 8 Bell Yard, The Strand, London WC2A 2JR.  Regulated and authorised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
A list of directors is displayed at the above address, together with a list of those persons who are designated as "partners".  "Partner" is the term we use to describe our directors and does not imply that they are partners in the business nor that they will have any additional liability beyond that as directors.
NOTE: This message contains information which is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please do not read it and delete it from your system.  If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply.  If you are not the intended recipient(s) you are prohibited from disclosing, copying or communicating the material contained within this message to any other party.  Although the message and any attachments are believed to be free from viruses, Vardags accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from receipt thereof.  This form of communication is not guaranteed to be error free and any person communicating with us by e-mail should be aware of this lack of security.