[CUCBC Captains] Fwd: Diving operations, downstream Baits Bite Lock, River Cam, Monday 28 May 2012

Holly Hedgeland holly at cucbc.org
Sat May 26 22:07:50 BST 2012

Dear all,

Many apologies for the extremely late confirmation, but I'm afraid
requests for advanced information didn't yield anything and I've only
just been able to confirm the racing times for Sunday from Nines
website as being from 1pm until 7pm. I have adjusted the notice on the
CUCBC website to say when the river is closed below Chesterton to
non-competing crews to between these times but just wanted to
apologise to you for the late notice, which I understand is pretty
unhelpful.

Sorry,
Holly

--
Dr Holly Hedgeland
Cambridge University Combined Boat Clubs