[CUCBC Captains] Fw: X-Press Head Race

PETER CONVEY peter.convey at btinternet.com
Wed May 30 11:34:44 UTC 2012

for information

Pete

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Sue Sutcliffe <sue at alinga.co.uk>
To: "peter.convey at btinternet.com" <peter.convey at btinternet.com>
Cc: "Green, Martin" <Martin.Green at unilever.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 30 May 2012, 10:26
Subject: X-Press Head Race

Hi Pete

The X-Press Head Race is on Monday 18th June. It is open to all rowers (Town & Gown). We appreciate it is after the Mays & that many folk will be done! However, for any rowers still around it will be a fun evening of Head Racing. Hopefully it will be a lovely sunny evening, with condition ripe for the setting of course records!

Please find attached poster - we now have an online entry system too!
Can you circulate to anyone you think will be interested at your end?

Kind regards,
Sue
07762 375 097
01223 874 008