[CUCBC Captains] Bumps Running 45 min Late
dan at cucbc.org
Sat Jun 16 13:07:08 BST 2012
Thanks to all crews for a another good days racing. Todays results are now
available at www.cucbc.org/mays/results.
Notes from the Umpires
· Bank parties should not be telling crews they are chasing to
· Keep the practice starts moving. Count down from no more than 10
and move off as soon as possible after the previous crew.
· Bank parties please do not block the towpath while your crew is
doing their practice start.
· Know your position in the division before turning up to marshal so
you know where to go.
· The towpath will be getting busy during the upper divisions
tomorrow. Please watch where you are going and look out for members of the
public using the towpath to cycle home from work. It is a public right of
way! Please also be polite to members of the public!
Fines may be appealed by e-mailing Chris Balmer, CUCBC Senior Treasurer
(seniortreasurer at cucbc.org) within 48 hours of this e-mail being sent.
· Corpus Christi M2 Dropped bung (no advantage) - £15
· Corpus Christi 2 Dangerous coxing - £30
· Darwin M2 No lifejacket - £50
· Emmanuel M4 Dangerous coxing - £45
· Hughes Hall M1 Disobeying marshals instructions (practice start
when instructed not to) - £15
· Kings W2 Failure to clear - £20
· LMBC M4 Dropped bung (no advantage) - £15
· Newnham W1 Bank party inappropriately and incorrectly calling a
bump to the other crew - £20
· Pembroke W2 Excessive bank party - £30
· St. Catharines M1 Failure to acknowledge bump - £20
· Anglia Ruskin Failure to provide marshal - £15
· Anglia Ruskin Failure to provide marshal (2nd offence) - £30
· Clare Failure to provide marshal - £15
· Clare Failure to provide marshal (2nd offence)- £30
· Corpus Christi Failure to provide marshal - £15
· Pembroke Failure to provide marshal - £15
· St. Edmunds Failure to provide marshal - £15
CUCBC Honorary Secretary
E-mail: dan at cucbc.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Captains