[CUCBC Captains] Umpires Required
dan at cucbc.org
Sat Jun 9 00:42:13 BST 2012
Just to let you know the Getting-On Race will be going ahead today if the
flag remains yellow.
Due to strong gusting winds, it is recommended that all crews bring a
competent bank party. To minimise delays at the start, please be familiar
with your place in the start order, which can be found at
www.cucbc.org/mays/gor (note that this start order differs slightly from the
automatically generated one at the bottom of the main bumps start order
Conditions will be reviewed at shortly after 2pm and if the flag is upgraded
to red, the Getting-On Race will be abandoned.
CUCBC Honorary Secretary
E-mail: dan at cucbc.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Captains