[CUCBC Captains] Fwd: Trailering to Bedford Head (12th Feb)

Lizzy Johnstone erj28 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Jan 31 13:05:49 GMT 2012

Dear Captains,

A number of agents of Cambridge University were employed by The Cambridge
College Programme in 2011 including Sidney Sussex College Boat Club. Since
completing the Programme, both the Boat Club and employees have not been
paid, with outstanding debts to the Boat club for damages and rental fees
of £3000. Despite numerous attempts to recover these debts, we are
continuing to have difficulties contacting her. We have recently discovered
that despite our non-payment, she is planning on running the program this
year. We are writing to you to warn prospective agents to exercise some
caution if contacted by her. Should she get in contact we would really
appreciate it if you would forward this information to Kate Snow at
captain at ssbc.org.uk

Regards,

Kate Snow