[CUCBC Captains] Lent Term Captains Meeting

Dan Wilkins dan at cucbc.org
Thu Jan 12 18:01:31 GMT 2012

Dear Captains,

Girton College Boat Club is organising a sponsored erg on the 16th-17th
January to raise some much needed funds. However, we are in the predicament
of only having seven ergs at the moment when eight is what we really need.

If you have an erg you would be able to hire out to us for our event then
we would be very grateful. We will gladly pay for it and organise the
pick-up/drop off etc.

Please get in contact with me and we can discuss details.

Thanks very much,
Ellie
--
Ellie Stone