[CUCBC Captains] Umpiring Lent Bumps 2012

Dan Wilkins dan at cucbc.org
Wed Feb 22 16:08:54 GMT 2012

Dear Boat Club Captains,

I'm emailing on behalf of Cam FM to remind you and your boat clubs that our
station will be the only place to hear live commentary from the riverside
for every race of Lent Bumps 2012. Tune in on 97.2 FM or www.camfm.co.uk or
check out our live results page.

As part of the run up to Bumps, we are also playing out 'Ergs O'Clock'
every morning this week. Anyone hitting some early morning erging this week
can listen in for 2 hours of non-stop hits.

Finally, we're also interested in interviewing M1, W1, coxing and overall
captains as part of our coverage this year. If anyone in your club might be
keen, please pass on this email to them and ask them to get back to me at
em.thurston at camfm.co.uk. Interviews will only take five minutes and can be
carried out in your boathouse.

Good luck for next week!

Emily