[CUCBC Captains] Lent Bumps 2012 Getting-On Race

Dan Wilkins dan at cucbc.org
Fri Feb 17 00:21:30 GMT 2012

Dear Captains,

Please be advised that we will be repeating last year's decision to refund
50% of the entry fee paid for Newnham Shortcourse. This is to ensure that
all costs are covered and Newnham College Boat Club does not suffer
financially from the event's cancellation. All crews who scratched in
advance of the race will receive £40. All crews who were unable to race due
to icy conditions will receive £20. No late entry fees will be returned.
Cheques will be making their way to you over the next few days.

We apologise again for the disruption to your racing schedules, and hope to
see you at Newnham Shortcourse 2013.

Regards,

Gemma-Claire Ali
NCBC Captain 2011-2012