[CUCBC Captains] Trailer space for Wallingford Regatta

Henry Charrington hc349 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Apr 27 09:37:28 BST 2012

*Captains: Please ensure this message is passed on to all those in your club
competing in the SBR*

To all competitors in the Small Boats Regatta

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to revise the timetable for the
Small Boats Regatta 2012.

Essentially, Monday's races (and marshalling) have been brought forward by 2
hours and Tuesday's by 1 hour. There have also been minor alterations to
Wednesday's timetable. Please check your race times carefully at
www.cucbc.org/sbr.

I am sorry for the short notice and any inconvenience this may cause, but it
really is unavoidable. Please let me know ASAP of any problems with this
revised timetable.

Kind regards

Dan

--