[CUCBC Captains] City of Cambridge RC Big Weekend 5 and 6 May 2012

Stephen Wyborn eventsatcity at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 13:00:01 BST 2012

Dear Captains,

Can I ask that you pass the below onto any potential triallists in your squad? Don't forget to include coxes too!

I attach a letter with some details for the CULRC Development Squad 2012 for your information. After the success of this years campaign culminating in a 3/4 length win against Oxford last month we are looking for strong recruits to continue this momentum into next year.

Please read the attach document and register your interest in the google document below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&formkey=dGNQX3ZqQUFhSndBY3NfMzM1UEtmOUE6MA#gid=0

If you have any queries email either myself (president at culrc.org) or our Head Coach, John Thicknes (john at culrc.org).

Finally, our video of preparations for the 2011 Boat Race has well over 10,000 views and we have a similar video on the way this year. Hopefully this will wet your appetite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdFLRYhQalQ

Thanks,

Rupert Price
CULRC President 2011/12