[CUCBC Captains] Club Safety Statements 2011

Mark Jacobs mark at cucbc.org
Mon Oct 31 13:48:40 GMT 2011

Dear All,

The deadline for responses is Wednesday evening. I'm awaiting forms from 20
clubs at the moment. These clubs are:
Addenbrookes
ARU
Christs
Churchill
Clare Hall
Darwin
Emmanuel
Fitzwilliam
Homerton
Hughes Hall
Jesus
Kings
LMBC
Lucy Cavendish
Murray Edwards
Newnham
Sidney Sussex
St Catherines
Trinity Hall
Vet School (presumed defunct)

If you believe that you have already sent the form, please let me know.
Otherwise, send me your form. As ever, clubs that fail to do so will be
saved from being exposed to the unseasonally warm weather, as you'll be
stuck in your boathouses erging.

Regards,

Mark Jacobs
CUCBC Safety Officer