[CUCBC Captains] Umpiring Uni IVs

Mat Bryan coxing at cucbc.org
Sat Oct 22 18:06:20 BST 2011

Dear all,

I'd like to follow up Mat's email to Coxes, sent yesterday evening, with a
more general reminder of the need to behave in a safe and courteous manner
on the river. We have a week now until the clocks change, which will help
spread novice and senior boating times back out, but until then please
behave responsibly:

a) queue jumping is potentially very dangerous, easily leading to
collisions. Do not do it.

b) losing your temper and swearing at novices is also a bad idea. Do not do
it.

Penalties can, and will, be issued if this continues. We don't have to end
up there though: please make the changes!

Thank you.

Holly

--
Dr Holly Hedgeland
Cambridge University Combined Boat Clubs