[CUCBC Captains] Uni IVs Umpiring

Mat Bryan coxing at cucbc.org
Fri Oct 21 10:38:07 BST 2011

Dear All,

As you should all be aware, each club is required to submit a safety
statement by the end of week 4 of Michaelmas term. For your convenience,
the attached form may be filled out and returned by email. I would ask
that the one or two clubs who have already sent in responses still fill
out this standard form, for ease of record-keeping.

This form is not yet on the website, but I hope will be soon. In the
meantime, please forward this email to your club safety advisors.

Please note that all clubs are also responsible for submitting the
British Rowing safety audit (for which I believe the deadline is 31st
December).

Let me know if you have any problems / queries.

Regards,

Mark Jacobs
CUCBC Safety Officer