[CUCBC Captains] [COX NEEDED]

Alice Taylor-Bennett att26 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Oct 7 17:39:40 BST 2011

Hello CUCBC Captains,

I hope that you are all enjoying this beautiful weather - I imagine you will
get a flood of new recruits inspired by the sunshine!

I'm the manager and senior instructor for Juice Pilates, Cambridge's Pilates
center.  Last year several Cambridge boat clubs had great success using
Juice Pilates for an intense core training regimen.  We are in the process
of setting up our Michaelmas class schedule and I wanted to see if any other
boat clubs would be interested in adding Pilates training into your fitness
programmes this term.

In my past teaching with boat clubs I've taught yoga classes as well as core
training classes using the "Reformer," the Pilates machine that we use at
Juice.  We can create a tailored programme that would address the specific
needs of your boats, drawing upon yoga, Pilates, and circuits for
cardiovascular training.  There are 6 machines at Juice, but depending on
the type of class you would prefer we could accomodate more rowers.

We are open to several different ways of running the classes.  In the past
one boat club would have their own early monrning hour-long session, one to
five times a week.  We could also have a drop-in session that is open to any
boat clubs.  The cost for these classes will be £7/rower (the normal cost of
classes is £12).  As of now we have Monday, Wednesday, and Friday early
mornings available.

Please let me know if you have any interest - I would also be happy to offer
a complimentary class so that you could come see what the workout is like!

Best wishes,
Molly

www.juicepilates.com