[CUCBC Captains] The following clubs are not permitted to boat...

Mark Jacobs mark at cucbc.org
Sat Oct 1 10:00:21 BST 2011

Dear all,

As a result of failing to provide up to date insurance information, the
following clubs are no longer permitted to boat (which includes the
Small Boats Head today, if anyone is entered):

Churchill
Clare Hall
Darwin
LMBC
Selwyn
St Edmunds
Vet School

These clubs will remain unable to boat until up to date insurance
information is provided. Please note that I will not be sat at my desk
refreshing the CUCBC website every ten minutes, so you would be
well-advised to email me at the same time if you wish to be permitted to
boat soon.

Please also note that under Section 4 of the Safety section of the
handbook, all clubs are required to submit a statement by Week 4 of term
- again, clubs failing to do so will not be permitted to boat.
Information can be found at: http://www.cucbc.org/handbook/safety

Please contact me if you have any queries.

Regards,

Mark Jacobs
CUCBC Safety Officer