[CUCBC Captains] Clare Novices' Regatta 2011

Clare Regatta Team claregatta at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 21:33:19 GMT 2011

Dear all,

Emma Sprints 2011 is taking place on Sunday 20th November. Entries are now
open until
16th November. Forms and additional information are attached and will be
available here:

http://ebc.soc.srcf.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=65&Itemid=56

Get keen as this is the first race of the Novice calendar and a great
introduction to racing.
Cocktails in the evening also provides a great social occasion where all
are welcome, and
at only £8 to book a ticket is a great value evening (purchase tickets from
mn359 or with
race applications). This year we hope to manage better in difficult
conditions with some
minor amendments to the rules, we anticipate a good turnout and with the
standard fancy
dress, doughnuts, and exciting racing, this event is not to be missed!
Division winners will
receive free tickets to the Emma cocktails. I'll be getting the draw on the
website as soon
as possible after the deadline, where results will also be updated live as
the event unfolds.

Standard safety rules apply: heel restraints in place, life jackets for
coxes, and correctly
fitted bow balls, and we reserve the right to turn away any crew we deem
'unsafe'.

If anyone would like any further information, or would like to organise a
senior row through
please contact me on mn359 at cam.ac.uk. Row throughs are limited as we will
be quite
tight on time and will be offered on a first come first serve basis.

Regards,
Matt