[CUCBC Captains] May Bumps 2011: Friday Results and Notes/Fines

Dan Wilkins dan at cucbc.org
Fri Jun 17 00:41:02 BST 2011

Dear captains,

Clare Boat Club are looking to borrow a men's bow-loading coxed four
shell for the period of now until Henley.

If any club has such a four, we'd be very interested in discussing the
possibility of a loan with you, and possible recompense --- please get
in touch with me. My email is cdt25 at cam.ac.uk (in case not preserved
above); and my mobile number is 07861 663 543.

Thanks,
Chris

C. D. Thompson-Walsh MA(Cantab) MSc(Oxon)
PhD student, Cambridge University Computer Laboratory
Mobile 07861 663 543