[CUCBC Captains] CULRC's sponsor offering summer travelling discount

Chris Bellamy president at culrc.org
Fri Jul 1 12:50:25 BST 2011

Dear Captains,

I thought I would let you know about an offer CULRC's sponsor
Powertraveller has set up for us, and I was wondering if you might
forward this opportunity onto your clubs, particularly if people are
off traveling for the summer.

Powertraveller are offering 10% discount on all products bought off
their website, simply quote the discount code "CULRC" at the checkout.

They make portable solar and battery chargers for phones, laptops,
iPods etc. and are absolutely perfect for anybody going off traveling
this summer, and from my personal experience they are superb bits of
kit.

Just visit http://powertraveller.com/welcomes/culrc to find out more
about what they make and to get the discount.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Bellamy - CULRC President
President at culrc.org | +44 7708340857