[CUCBC Captains] Exceptional Rowers

Dan Wilkins dan at cucbc.org
Thu Jan 27 12:14:22 GMT 2011

HEREWITH:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Richard Hamersley <richard.hamersley at gmail.com>
Date: 22 January 2011 20:03
Subject: CUCBC CAPTAINS' MEETING Sunday 23rd January at 5pm
To: Richard Hamersley <richard.hamersley at googlemail.com>

TO:         Captains

FROM:   Chairman

Please find below the AGENDA for tomorrow's Meeting.

You will note that I have produced a format which I believe better coincides
with CUCBC's role as the Management Club of College rowing on the Cam.

Can I suggest that you bring a hard copy with you.

My apologies for the 11th hour.

CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY COMBINED BOAT CLUBS

CAPTAINS’ MEETING

SUNDAY 23RD JANUARY 2011

CRIPPS THEATRE, MAGDALENE COLLEGE

(Chesterton Road )

AT 5PM

A   G   E   N   D   A

1                 Apologies

2                 Minutes of the Captains’ Meeting of 12th October 2010 (posted
on CUCBC website)

3                 Matters arising

4                 CUCBC Constitution - purpose

5                 Introductions: Senior Committee / Executive Committee /
Safety Officer

SAFETY:

6                    Water Safety: River Congestion /Baitsbite Weir / BR
Water Safety Audit (by 31st December 2010) / Collisions and Dangerous Coxing
/ Coaches’ Responsibility / Michaelmas misdemeanors / Middleton prosecution
/ Safety Launch / Swan

BEHAVIOUR:

8    Early mornings: 1st Boats 10 minute Rule / “Silent Routine”
/“Come
By” / Blades / Patience / Apologies

FINES and INCIDENT REPORTING:

7                 Michaelmas Fines – Senior Treasurer – “bills”

8                 CUCBC Notice: 27th April 2010

9                 Below £50 – Above £50 – Appeals

10          Incident reporting – need to simplify

EVENTS:

LENT BUMPS 2011 (GOR 25.2.11 Bumps 1st -5th March)

11          Organisation and Marshalls required – Hon.Secretary

HENLEY BOAT RACES (Sunday 27th March 2011)

13    Intercollegiate races (Men’s crew / Women’s crew)

CAM CONSERVATORS

14             Liason Meeting 13th January – report

ANY OTHER BUSINESS

DATE OF NEXT MEETING

COLLECT YOUR “BILLS”

Richard Hamersley