[CUCBC Captains] Lent Bumps 2011 - Tuesday Start Order

Dan Wilkins dan at cucbc.org
Mon Feb 28 23:36:43 GMT 2011

*Captains, please pass to members of your clubs*

Hi all

We are still looking to fill the last few slots on the Lents 2011 umpires' roster.

If you are able to spare any time next week to help out umpiring the Bumps, it will be greatly appreciated. Particularly for the M2 division (15:20) on Thursday.

You need not have umpired before, all we ask is that you have competed in at least 2 sets of bumps. Umpiring is a fun way to be involved with the Bumps and we will even thank you with a free dinner the week after Lents (paid for by CUCBC).

Please let me know if you can help out at all next week, letting me know when you are available.

Good luck to all crews racing next week!

Thanks in advance...

Dan

--
Dan Wilkins (Jesus College)