[CUCBC Captains] Fw: [CUCBC Exec Committee] WeHoRR / British Rowing affiliation

CUCBC Senior Treasurer seniortreasurer at cucbc.org
Tue Feb 22 10:06:47 GMT 2011

> Dear all
>
> Apologies for spamming and all that but I just wanted to publicise a charity bike ride that I'm organising at work. See
>
> http://www.bhf.org.uk/get-involved/events/view-event.aspx?ps=1001058
>
> It's an organised, properly marshalled cycle challenge on Saturday 26th March from Jesus Green to the coast at
> Shoeburyness - some 74 miles distant (so no namby-pambies) on quiet roads in aid of the British Heart Foundation. Cost is £20.
>
> A four hour thrash to the coast is probably quite good endurance training in anyone's book...... Anyone that is interested can just register online.
> Go on, you know it makes sense> ...> ..
> Patrick
> Patrick Joyce
> County Cycling Officer and City of Cambridge RC

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you receive this email by mistake please  notify the sender and delete it immediately. Opinions expressed are those of the individual and do not necessarily  represent the opinion of Cambridgeshire County Council. All sent and received email from Cambridgeshire County Council is automatically scanned for the presence of computer viruses and security issues.

Visit www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk