[CUCBC Captains] Fairbairns Race Results

JCBC Secretary oscarbranson87 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 20:51:57 GMT 2011

Dear All,

Thankyou all for participating in the 2011 Fairbairns Races.  I hope you all enjoyed it!

The provisional finish times are now published on the website.  A few minor changes may take place lower down the start order, but the winners are final and are in no doubt.  Congratulations to the winning crews.

http://jcbc.jesus.cam.ac.uk/Fairbairns/results.php

Halfway times will be published over the weekend, after I've had a minute to draw breath (probably on Sunday afternoon).  A list of obstructed crews will also be published over the weekend.

Best,

Oscar.

Oscar Branson
JCBC Secretary