[CUCBC Captains] Cambridge 99 RC Autumn Regatta

Ian Farrell ian at ianfarrell.org
Thu Aug 18 17:27:06 BST 2011

Hello all

Apologies this is a bit later coming than usual. Details of the Cambridge 99 Autumn Regatta are available on the 99s website at nines.rowing.org.uk. As is a poster for the event.

The event will be on Sunday 11 September. As usual a 600m spring from Railway Bridge to Ditton Cnr under BR rules. Two lanes side-by-side with boating either from town or from Ditton Meadows for those crews coming from out of Cambridge.

Deadline for entries is Sunday 4 September 2011. Entry is £8 per seat - and we'll race anything against anything else providing we can find opposition for it!

Best wishes, and hope to see some of you there

Ian

--
Ian Farrell

Club Captain