[CUCBC Captains] SBR Marshals' Rota

Dan Wilkins dan at cucbc.org
Sat Apr 23 16:14:33 BST 2011

Dear all,

Please forward this to your women's squads, and particularly any of your
rowers or coxes that you think might be interested in trialling for CUWBC
for the 2012 Boat Races.

We would like to announce that there will be a meeting for those people that
are interested in taking part in CUWBC Dev Squad at 7pm on 28th April in
Goldie Boathouse. Don't worry if you haven't yet been in touch with us and
are interested, there is still time. We would appreciate you dropping an
email to dev-squad at cuwbc.org so that we have a rough idea of numbers
however. At the meeting you will be able to meet the coaches, and we will
let you know details of how the programme will work. We will also be able to
answer any of your questions. Even if you can't make the dates of Dev Squad
itself, but are thinking about trialling next year, we would again like to
meet you, so please come along!

We particularly welcome contact from coxes, and lightweights. It's a time
when you have the opportunity to gain plenty of experience both of racing
and training at the next level which will lift your standard.

Kind regards,

Mel Harbour
CUWBC