[CUCBC Captains] Ice

Dan Wilkins dan at cucbc.org
Mon Nov 29 20:24:22 GMT 2010

Dear All,

My name is Nicolas Buttinger and I am currently doing part II PDN, in which
i am doing a project on the incidence of plateau during a VO2 max test. For
this I need trained males to take 4 vo2 max tests on a bike, over 2 weeks.
Therefore i was wondering if you would pass this message on to your rowers
in the first boat, as i am really only looking for highly trained
individuals. The testing would start early next term, hopefully on the 10th
January. Therefore if anyone is interested and in cambridge from the 10th
january would you please ask them to email me on nmfb2 at cam.ac.uk

Regards,
Nicolas Buttinger