[CUCBC Captains] QUeens' Ergs Results

Queens Captain queens.captain at cucbc.org
Fri Nov 12 18:45:42 GMT 2010

Dear Women of the Cam,

Following our successful Fours Head results, where our top IV were the
fastest women's coxed IV on the river and all three of our fours beat
their Oxford counterparts, CUWBC are re-opening selection for the 2011
boat race campaign and giving college rowers the chance to see if they
have the potential to join us.

You don't have to be over 6 foot tall and you don't have to have
"chunky thighs and huge tonk biceps" (thanks, "The Tab") to be part of
our squad but you do have to be motivated, ready and willing to train
hard and improve.

We're particularly looking for people able to make lightweight (59kg
on boat race day).

If you can see yourself racing Oxford on March 27th get in touch with
me, president at cuwbc.org, and find out about coming along to one of our
ergo sessions, talking to the coaches and possibly joining us now or
after Fairbairn's.

You won't know if you've got what it takes unless you give it a shot.

--
Lizzie Polgreen
CUWBC President 2010-11

www.cuwbc.org