[CUCBC Captains] HENLEY BOAT RACES 2011 - Selection of two Cambridge College crews

Richard Hamersley chair at cucbc.org
Wed Nov 3 18:34:22 GMT 2010

CAPTAINS

FROM
CHAIRMAN CUCBC

Date Wednesday 3rd NOVEMBER 2010

PENALTIES and FINES

CUCBC General Regulations
Rules 1, 2 and 3

On 12th October at the Captains' Meeting, Pete Convey stood down as Chairman
CUCBC after 14 years, given that he had an increasingly heavy international
travel schedule.

You elected me Chairman in his place, on the recommendation of the Senior
Committee.

At the request of the Senior Committee (wishing to retain his enormous
experience), Pete Convey agreed to remain a Member of the Senior Committee
for the time being, albeit assisting by email from long distance from time
to time, if circumstances demanded.

To deal with Penalties and Fines, the Executive Committee will deal with
Fines in the £10 - £50 range and I, as Chairman,  will deal expeditiously
with the more serious Fines (likely to be above £50) as are referred to me
from time to time.

Appeals from the above will continue to be dealt under Rule 2.3 by three
members of the Senior Committee, led principally by Pete Convey.
Occasionally, there may be some delay due to Pete's foreign travels, but I
would hope that Captains will accept this, given the enormous value of
Pete's experience, which we would all wish to retain.

Richard Hamersley
Chairman CUCBC

19 Lovell Close
Wootton Manor