[CUCBC Captains] Pilates Opportunities for Rowers

Alexis Glazer alexisglazer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 19:45:13 GMT 2010

Dear Captains,

The Clare Hall Boat Club has been taking advantage of a discounted rate
offered by Juice Pilates to our boat club.  This is an opportunity that can
also be available for your boat club.

Juice Pilates is a 'reformer pilates studio' which means that a piece of
equipment is used to greatly increase the intensity of the workout.  Details
of reformer pilates can be found
here<http://pilates.about.com/od/gettingstarted/ss/ReformerAnatomy.htm>.

Classes are for 6 people at a time and the instructor normally charges over
15 GBP/person.  She is willing to teach boaties for 6 GBP/person.

She is very good at dealing with injuries and the workout is amazing!!

Let me know if you are interested in this for your boat club.

Sincerely,
Alexis Glazer

Clare Hall Fitness Officer