[CUCBC Captains] Notes about umpiring

Julian Granger-Bevan julian at cucbc.org
Fri May 7 12:33:04 UTC 2010

Dear Captains,

Just to follow on from my previous email about umpiring etc., please
note that I intend that if we get enough people willing to help that
there will not be a separate marshals rota. Hopefully this will help
you all out, as I know that it can be difficult to find people able to
do those two hour slots.

Therefore, please encourage members of your club to sign up.

If not enough people come forward, then there will be no option but
ask for additional help - and this will be done in proportion to
entries taking into account those who are already helping.  Hence,
clubs who haven't had people volunteering would be at a disadvantage
in this case.

Thanks,

Julian

CUCBC Webteam