[CUCBC Captains] Fwd: Second Trinity Challenge Sculls

Tom Lovering tl309 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Mar 1 10:35:17 GMT 2010

Now bumps is over, it's time to announce that we are accepting
entries for the Second Trinity Challenge Sculls. Please circulate this
email to anyone in your club who might be interested. We are particularly
hoping to attract more women's entries this year.

The race, for singles, doubles and pairs, takes place on the afternoon of
Tuesday 9th March and is between Little Bridge and Peter's Posts. Full
updated details at http://www.firstandthird.org/frames/stcs/default.shtml .
I hope lots of people will be interested in this excuse to do a bit of
small boats work before the end of term, and those with serious ambitions
for Small Boats Regatta shouldn't miss this opportunity to practise the
course in race conditions.

Entries are £8 per seat. Anyone wishing to compete should email
stcs at firstandthird.org.