[CUCBC Captains] Transport to Bedford Head available

Queens Men queens.men at cucbc.org
Wed Jan 27 10:05:49 GMT 2010

To all women's captains,

I just wanted to remind you about the Accenture event in Emmanuel College
Old Library on Thursday 28th from 7-9pm.

As sponsors of CUWBC for several years, Accenture have demonstrated their
commitment to women's rowing in Cambridge. This would be an excellent
opportunity to show them that their contribution does matter, and maybe
also to find out a bit more about management consultancy.

Please let me know if you would like to attend, and extend the invitation
to your crews. In the current economic climate, I would expect many rowers
to be very keen to take up this offer.

Steffi

--
Stephanie Warrillow
Vice-President, Cambridge University Women's Boat Club

Emmanuel College, Cambridge, CB2 3AP
Tel: 07743-217776