[CUCBC Captains] FW: Head of the Charles (fwd)

Convey, Peter pcon at bas.ac.uk
Tue Sep 15 17:30:42 BST 2009

Dear all

please see attached request.

Thanks
Pete
From: Richard Pryce-Jones [dick at cubc.org.uk]
Sent: 10 September 2009 12:19
To: 'Giles Moon'; 'Bill Key'
Cc: imt22 at cam.ac.uk; Convey, Peter; 'Jenny Zinovieff'; chris.nilsson at virgin.net; 'Edouard Blanc'; river.manager at camconservators.org.uk; sales at aeclothier.co.uk; 'Stephen Hampton'
Subject: Bishop's Walk - Ely-Peterhouse - Sunday 27th September 2009

Giles, Bill,

Bishop Anthony Russell will be walking from Ely to Cambridge on Sunday 27th September.  At the Pike and Eel he will be met by the Vice-Chancellor (c.1600).  From there they will walk to Jesus Green and the remainder of the journey will be made by punt to the Mill Pool and Peterhouse.

Purpose of this message is to ask you to invite all town and college Boat Clubs to fly their flags at their Boathouses from noon until after the Bishop’s party has walked past (at the latest by 1800).

Thanks,

Dick

I am using the Free version of SPAMfighter<http://www.spamfighter.com/len>.