[CUCBC Captains] NOTICE: Early Morning 2 Boat Rule

Derek O'Brien cuwbc at cucbc.org
Sat Nov 14 18:17:32 GMT 2009

Dear LBCs/captains,

This year's Emma Sprints Regatta will be held on Sunday 22nd November
from 11am to 4pm.  Please find attached information on the event, as
well as a copy of the rules and entry form which must be returned to me
at my pigeonhole in Emmanuel (with cheque payment) by 6pm on Wednesday
18th.  Copies of these forms will also be placed in the pigeonholes at
Goldie Boathouse.  Tickets for the Cocktail event on Sunday evening are
  available on the entry form at £8.

Please email me any questions, and I look forward to receiving your entries.

Adam Gillett

Captain of Vice
Emmanuel Boat Club