[CUCBC Captains] Weekend rowing for the rest of term

Thomas Walton cuwbc at cucbc.org
Sun Mar 1 11:45:30 GMT 2009

Dear Captains,

Sorry for the extra email, but please note that next Sunday (8 March)
is the final leg of the CRA Winter League.  As such, the river will be
closed below Chesterton until 3pm.  Rowing through the Winter League
is unlikely to be possible due to the number of crews that enter.

Good luck to all crews heading to the Tideway over the next few weeks,

Thomas