[CUCBC Captains] Reminder - Small Boats Regatta

Thomas Walton cuwbc at cucbc.org
Mon Mar 30 12:55:29 UTC 2009

Dear all,

A reminder that entries for Small Boats Regatta close in under a
fortnight, on Sunday 12th April.  Details of the events and entry
information can be found on http://www.cucbc.org/node/263 .  Please
note that online entries must be complete and cheques (payable to
CUCBC) delivered to me at Jesus College by Sunday 12th: if this is
going to be a problem then please let me know.  Entries to the
Colquhoun Sculls also close on the same day - contact Will Gray on
hwg21 at cam.ac.uk if you would like to enter this.

Please do get in touch if you have any questions about any of the events.

Thomas
CUCBC Secretary